Belaire Elementary is 1 of 17 elementary campuses within San Angelo Independent School District in San Angelo, TX. Belaire serves students from Pre-K-5th grade. We also serve students in the Special Education Early Childhood program from ages 3-5. We are proud to be a neighborhood school and partner with Goodfellow Air Force Base. We strive to be value driven and evidence- informed in all that we do. Belaire is a school that is built on student voice and family partnerships.
Phone: (325) 659-3639
Email - email@example.com
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Email - email@example.com
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Email - email@example.com
Belaire Elementary's school building was originally constructed in 1955. It was a circular structure and had the distinction of being the first air conditioned elementary school in the United States! In 1965, the library building was added; another six classroom building was added in 1983.
In 1994, a fire destroyed much of Belaire. A new cafeteria, two classroom buildings, a multi-purpose building (the first one in a San Angelo elementary school,) and office were constructed to replace what was destroyed in the fire.
Belaire has had 7 principals: Harvey Palmer, Maxine Keen, Herman Rubio, Joyce Sprott, Tia Agan, Twyla Tasker, Connie Williams, Lindsay Carr, and the current principal Laura Eubank.
- Student achievement is our highest priority and core principle for all decision that impact the district.
- Equitable allocation of resources ensures each student will have the opportunity to become a capable, productive, and contributing citizen.
- Stakeholder partnerships are vital links to student achievement and essential connections that foster student success.
- In the value of each employee, in his/her personal and professional growth and empowerment to ensure academic achievement and student success.
- All students learn best in a safe, supportive, and secure environment.