Hello, and welcome to Belaire! My name is Summer Allen and I grew up in a small, country town named Brackettville, Texas. In 2009, I moved to San Angelo to attend Angelo State University to pursue a degree in the education field. Go Rams!! I graduated from ASU in 2013 earning a Bachelor in Science degree and in 2016 with a Master's in Guidance and Counseling. This is my 8th year in education. I taught Special Education for five years within SAISD and I will be starting my third year as a counselor this upcoming school year. I have thoroughly enjoyed my transition from an academics standpoint to the social and emotional wellness of your child.
It truly takes all of us to make your child successful, so if you need anything please call me at 659.3639 ext. 121 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to meeting and working with each and every one of you!
How Can I Help My Child Succeed In School
- Stay involved and feel free to contact your child's teacher with any questions or concerns.
- Ask your children about school and encourage them to talk about their day.
- Do not talk negatively about your child's teacher or school.
- Read with your child every night.
- Make sure your child is getting plenty of sleep and is ready for school each day.
- Help your child with his/her homework every night.
- Teach your children to be responsible for their actions and their schoolwork.